1 – High Performance Coatings
- PoliCoating 8050 * – (epoxy – zinc) high performance primer to steel surface.
- PoliCoating 8060 * (epoxy – polyamide) – epoxy top coat. Different colors or viscosities.
- PoliCoating 8080 * (epoxy – niobium) – inovative epoxy coating to protection against corrosion ( 1 or 2 layers).
- PoliCoating 8200 * (epoxy – carbon nanotubes) – special coating to protection steel surface against different corrosion process.
Chemical resistance + Abrasion resistance
- PoliCoating 8010 * (epoxy – ceramic) – coating to apply internal of pipes: oil and gas, chemicals products, solvents, etc.
- PoliCoating 8020 * (epoxy – ceramic) – coating to apply internal of pressure vessel, storage tanks of oil and chemicals, pipes, etc. until 120°C of process temperature.
- PoliCoating 8030 (epoxy – flake glass) – same aplications of PoliCoating 8020. Until 150°C of process temperature.
- PoliElastic 9100 ** (water base) – water and oil repellent, monocomponent, protection of steel equipments against environment corrosion.
- PoliElastic 9200 ** (water base) – hydrophilic coating, monocomponent, protection of steel equipments against environment corrosion.
2 – Epoxy putty and Cold weld
- PoliMetalico 2000 * – epoxy putty with steel powder to apply with spatula, high adhesion and compresion resistance. Initial cure 90 min.
- PoliMetálico 2010 – fast cure epoxy putty with steel powder similar to PoliMetalico 2000. Initial cure 5 min.
- PoliMetalico 2030 – epoxy putty with high concentration of steel powder, indicated for metallic recovery. Initial cure 25 min.
- PoliMetalico 2040 – special epoxy putty / cold weld that only cure with temperatura above 70°C.
- PoliMetalico 2050 – liquid epoxy putty with steel powder. Indicated for fine applications with brush.
- PoliMetalico 2060 – epoxy putty to use in surface contaminated with oil. Initial cure 5 min.
- PoliCeramica 1000 * – epoxy putty with ceramic powder with high abrasion resistance. Initial cure 90 min.
- PoliCeramica 1010 – liquid epoxy putty with ceramic powder to apply with brush. Fine application. Initial cure 90 min.
- PoliCeramica 6010 – epoxy Novolac putty with ceramic powder. High chemical resistance to use in critical chemical conditions.
- PoliWear 1100 – high thickness epoxy-ceramic putty. Different kinds of ceramic powder and spheres. Indicated for mining equipments.
Special epoxy putty
- PoliAquatic 5010 – sub water epoxy putty. Mix and apply with the hands. Initial cure 5 min.
- PoliAquatic 5020 *** – sub water epoxy putty. Mix and apply with the hands. Initial cure 90 min.
- PoliAncor 4040 – liquid epoxy putty with quartz to repair concrete structures. Initial cure 40 min.
- PoliAncor 4050 **** – epoxy putty with quartz to repair concrete structures using spatula. Initial cure 40 min.
3 – Structural Adhesives
- PoliCeramica 3000 ** – structural adhesive to joint fiberglass (pipes, tanks, pultruded profiles, etc.). Initial cure 30 min.
- PoliAncor 4100 ** – structural adhesive to use in high temperature (200°C continuos). Initial cure 40 min.
4 – Structural Reinforcement
- PoliComposito 115 * – composite system certified, to reinforcement and repair pipelines with leaks or less thickness. The process are certified in according ISO 24817 e PCC-2. Warranty 20 years.